Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 30, 2011

One day at Putrajaya for 1MillionYouth - Soo Hot!!

 "I am going to Putrajaya tomorrow morning before sunrise". What I said to my friend Suhel before tomorrow. But then were going there at around 0645 hahahahaha... little too late!!. Well lucky we have list-down what were going to shoot during the event. Our main mission is model hunting, infrared, and maybe some man toy...wahahahaha!! We trying shoot that kind of subject because it is new for us. We will never know when opportunity like this is happening again. Below are some of pictures from what my eyes are like to see. Enjoy. I just added numeric system maybe some of you guys would like to comment about the photo :).

CLICK PHOTO FOR SLIDESHOW

#1 shot for sunrise with a landmark of Masjid Merah Putrajaya.
#2 a curvy line track my attention

#3 infrared by the lake

#4 I dont even know Putrajaya have these kind of garden, hahahahahah *wink*
#5 after done some sunrise photography we going breakfast at Presint 8 but then stop a little bit framing morning marathon

#6 after load my energy for this coming hour, we go back to where we should be and started with defense equipment. This is what you see when you scoop with sniper rifle

#7 best part of the day started. At Proton booth

#8 two cute girls stand beside Lotus car

#9 Lotus Evora back graving

#10 mans toys hahahahah!!

#11 Suzuki's model on Suzuki's bike

#12 She waiting for money comes

#13 back pose with Suzuki's bike

#14 she have a bad attitude; shy

#15 hye there, nice watch you got :)

#16 this is a guy. Rangers from Pepatun, Rex

#17 she just look into my lens and start doing peace thing, but then something bad happen. Ouuchh!!

#18 participant of iNova, Jana

#19 glamorous look, we followed them until they stop hahahah

#20 she is a... i dunno, maybe organizer or something and she is sing a song

#21 hohoho some true model passing by, I am not ready to shoot but all of sudden they disappear

#22 local artist doing their work

#23 digi's gorges model

#24 with her shy friend but marvelous

#25 at this time my leg are almost pulled out. were resting at this green comfortable grass

#26 until I get this lovely shot

#27 as you see, from the point I shoot this picture to where we park is almost 1000meter, took about 1 and a half hour to turn back there

#28 some promoter push us to donate something then we give MYR1, lucky we get something to eat because we donate hahahah, perfect timing

#29 hmm... we already don't know what to shoot until dark

#30 we finally decide to get home but then stuck again at Proton booth. This is Proton Artiga. New model from Proton

#31 Proton Jebat, I like Myve-tech Turbo attached at this model

#32 I give you big smileeee :)

#33 suhel has been ask a question by proton commentary because he is standing still in front of her all the time

#34 night shift is my turn :D

#35 two beautiful sweet cute girl closing my post :)





Show Comments: OR

0 comments:

INSPIRATION

VISIT COUNTER

SOCIAL LINK

  © Copyright by hendrikphoto 2015 | My Flickr page

Back to TOP