Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Infrared Mosque

I try to take another shot of infrared, this time the location is Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque. I choose this spot as the mosque have a small lake and little garden surround it that will look interesting in ir... I think. Well, I go there at about mid day as this situation of weather will help me improve the infrared shot that only use filter. I set up the spot and start shooting. I only shoot a few images as the day is so hot!!. After a few shot, I just go back home and process the raw images that I shot early. As I transfer the raw images, now I realize how dificult it is to shoot infrared just using filters.

The images that I shot using long exposure manual setting using combination of ir 720nm infrared filter and ND8 filter that will help me slow down time by 160seconds.  You can see some grainy in the below side of the picture. As you can see the little over exposure infront of the mosque, the sun has a direct hit to the ground there, but other area is little dim because some cloud covering them. After days and days I started using this filter, I can conclude that; the filter is need a correct camera setting to get the right result. And hot sunny days will help you lot with the correct and prevent grain to you images. I hoe this will help yours when it come to using infrared filter :).

Show Comments: OR

0 comments:

INSPIRATION

VISIT COUNTER

SOCIAL LINK

  © Copyright by hendrikphoto 2015 | My Flickr page

Back to TOP