Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hand on Nikon 10.5mm ƒ2.8


Before a wedding job recently I have tested one of my favorite lens that is Nikon 10.5mm ƒ2.8 fish eye lens. I don't have time to make a full review for the lens as I only have it on hand for a very little short time only :(. But so far I test it for landscape photo it is very useful as it cover 180 degrees view from corner to corner. The lens don't have a built in motor for consumer level D-SLR like mine D3000, but you will be in focus in between and 2 feet focusing distance set on the lens focus ring. I just go Giant mall parking lot and start snapping :) below are some test result. Maybe some of you guys have seen this photo as I upload it earlier at fb. hehehe.

100% crop unsharpened crop from my d3000.

Show Comments: OR

0 comments:

INSPIRATION

VISIT COUNTER

SOCIAL LINK

  © Copyright by hendrikphoto 2015 | My Flickr page

Back to TOP