Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tiny Planet using Android 4.2 device



Hello guys, it's been a while now since Google released their new device family, the Nexus 4, 7, and 10. I am impressed with this because the devices can receive update right after Google release new OS version as I writing this,  Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean.


The good thing from this version of OS, it give creative Google street view ability straight from phone. Means  you can create a 360 street view with just a Android device, not with old way. About quality, it not as perfect as doing it with DSLR but it is okay for me as long it can do the job done.

This post I want to show you guys what interesting view we can do with the 360 panorama image, Tiny Planet. Below are some of my experiment with the new toy I've got, Nexus 4 that come out from factory with Android 4.2 and updated with 4.2.1 right now. As you can see update is straight to your phone as Google released it. That is one fancy thing about it.






Show Comments: OR

0 comments:

INSPIRATION

VISIT COUNTER

SOCIAL LINK

  © Copyright by hendrikphoto 2015 | My Flickr page

Back to TOP